Welcome to our SUPER CAMPS
We run our main Multi-Sports Camps 9am-4pm
And our Specialist Development Camps 9am-12.30pm
Our Specialist Development Camps we run our
* Super Soccer Development Camp - Football Syllabus based on technique and gameplay
* Super Goalkeeper Development Camp - Goalkeeping Syllabus based on keeping skills and attributes
* Super Cricket Development Camp - Cricket Syllabus based on batting, bowling and fielding
You can book onto just our Multi-Sports Camps or just the Specialist Development Camps.
If you attend the Specialist Camps you can then join onto our Multi-Sports Camps after if desired.
You can also just attend our Multi-Sports Camp for a half day. 9am-12.30pm for AM Slot or 12.30pm-4pm for the PM Slot
All Booking options are available for these options.
SUPER CAMP DESIGN
9.15am-9.30am Welcome Talk
9.30am-12.30pm Multi Sports & Specialist Camps run
12.30pm-1.15pm De-Registration and home time for Specialist Camp. Any Specialist camp children joining the Multi Sports Camp for the afternoon integrate and have Lunch with the Multi Sports Camp children.
1.15pm-4pm Multi Sports Camp runs
4-4.15pm End of Day Talk and De-Registration
Please ensure the following:
* You pack your children with a snack, lunch and plenty to drink (water)
* Children attend with the right clothing and attire (PE Kit, Football Kits, Tracksuits, Comfy Sports Clothing)
* We have indoor and outdoor access so please do not send your children in football STUDS. The right footwear will be - astro trainers, moulds, trainers and plimsoles.
Any direct questions about the above can be directed to - [email protected].uk